Welcome to the
What you willNeed
- 3 lb of fresh Norwegian salmon fillets, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb of arctic prawn, unpeeled
- 2 lb of mushrooms
- 1 glass of white wine
- 3 shallots
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Pair it withOur
Fresh & sophisticated
Our Brut Rosé is a perfect example of what a Cava Rosado should be like, with its intense fruitiness on both nose and palate, its lively colour and its finesse.
Step by step
- Clean and slice the mushrooms and peel the arctic prawns.
- Chop 2 shallots and fry them in a pan with 6 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, and set aside for a few minutes.
- In a frying and sauté the prawns for 2 minutes in olive oil. Add salt and the mushrooms, mix and set aside.
- Butter the bottom of an ovenproof dish, arrange the salmon fillets on top, season with salt and pepper and top with a few pieces of butter and a minced shallot.
- Place in the oven preheated to 400F for approximately 15 minutes (it depends on the power of the oven).
- Halfway through cooking, pour over the wine.
- Serve in a bowl with the mushrooms and arctic prawns.
- As a variant: stuff the salmon, with mushrooms and arctic prawns (in this case bake for 30-40 minutes extra.) Serve with a watercress salad.