Welcome to the
What you willNeed
- 1 cup of tofu
- 1 cup of roasted peppers
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ a cup of onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of pimentón (sweet Spanish paprika)
Pair it withOur
Freshness and fun
Segura Viudas Organic Brut is created in perfect harmony with our responsibility to sustainability and centennial agricultural tradition.
Step by step
- Wash, dry, and roast the peppers for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 410F. Meanwhile, chop the onion and garlic and soften them over medium heat in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mash the tofu with a fork and add it to the pan.
- When the ingredients are softened add salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
- Once the peppers are roasted, we let them cool and remove the skin and the seeds.
- Put them in a bowl with the tofu and blend them with an electric mixer. The final consistency must be that of a dip – if necessary, you can add a little water.
- Add the pimentón (sweet Spanish paprika) and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Let it cool in the fridge.
- Before serving, sprinkle the surface with extra pimentón.
- Serve this dip with breadsticks, carrot, cucumber, and celery sticks.