The Shared Table
Hispanic Heritage Month
Red chile chilaquilesBy Yvette Marquez
What will you need
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups red chile sauce
- 1 cup shredded queso quesadilla or Colby Cheese
- 1/3 cup diced green or red onions
- 4 eggs, cooked any style
Step by step
For recipe steps, please visit muybuenocookbook.com/red-chile-chilaquiles/
- Alternatively, you can make this recipe with salsa verde for Chilaquiles Verdes.
- Want to spice things up a bit? Feel free to add carnitas, chicken, cilantro, sour cream or any other toppings you might have on hand.
- Preparation time: 3 minutes.
- Total time: 10 minutes.
- Serves: 4
Pair it withOur
Complex, elegant & versatile
Brut D.O. Cava
Fruitiness, freshness and complexity are the three defining characteristics of the Segura Viudas Brut Cava that pairs well with meals as well as can be enjoyed by itself.